Swap Meet Sept. 18-19 Loveland,Colorado

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Gene_French
First Name: Gene
Last Name: French
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 Roadster pkup.
MTFCA Number: 15614
Board Member Since: 2014

Swap Meet Sept. 18-19 Loveland,Colorado

Post by Gene_French » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:22 am

Sept. 18-19 will be the dates for the 51st.annual AACA swap meet in Loveland, Colorado ... this is Colorado's largest swap meet and usually has a good variety of vehicles and parts ...location is at the "Ranch" ( Larimer County Fair grounds ) on I-25 near Loveland ,Colorado ... i will have a 27 coupe body/frame ,my babbitt tools and linebore units and other model T and Dodge Brothers parts ... stop in and say Howdy ...always an optimist ...Gene French 970-581-2808

Topic author
Gene_French
First Name: Gene
Last Name: French
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 Roadster pkup.
MTFCA Number: 15614
Board Member Since: 2014

Re: Swap Meet Sept. 18-19 Loveland,Colorado

Post by Gene_French » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:12 pm

will have my babbitting tools and re-babbitted ballcaps and several sets of re-babbitted rods , a 26/27 coupe body and frame at this meet ... have spoken to several other local T guys that will be there also ... usually a good meet with a fair amount of model T and model A parts ... now days there is more later items and garage sale stuff , but there is always some early items ...always an optimist ...Gene French

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic