Borders will open in Nov

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
DHort
First Name: Dave
Last Name: Hjortnaes
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 24 Speedster, 20 touring
MTFCA Number: 28762
MTFCI Number: 22402

Borders will open in Nov

Post by DHort » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:04 pm

this post has gotten political and should be deleted
Last edited by DHort on Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

George House
First Name: George
Last Name: House
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: ‘10 Maxwell AA, ‘11Hupp Model 20, Two 1914 Ford runabouts, 19 centerdoor, 25 C Cab,26 roadster
MTFCA Number: 115
MTFCA Life Member: YES
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: Borders will open in Nov

Post by George House » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:14 pm

But around 300,000 antique auto parts buyers have come north from our southern border already with no COVID vax and no COVID tests.....and they don’t want to go home.
I don’t know why I turned out this way. My parents were decent people 🤪

TRDxB2
First Name: Frank
Last Name: Brandi
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: Speedster (1919 w 1926)
Board Member Since: 2018

Post by TRDxB2 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:58 pm

Possible reason: The people from the North will not v=be voting in our future elections
The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or to regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either.
Mick Jagger

Scott_Conger
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Conger
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '13, '15, '19, '23
Board Member Since: 2005

Post by Scott_Conger » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:16 pm

You guys aren't paying attention!

when questioned about the disparity of treatment between visitors and (car collectors), the reason per the WH spokesperson is: “They're not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time,” she said of the (car collectors). “It's not the same thing."

How can you argue with that logic? I mean, has it ever been recorded anywhere, that someone had won an argument with the village idiot?
Scott Conger

Tyranny under the guise of law is still Tyranny

NH Full Flow Float Valves
Obsolete carburetor parts manufactured

Been Here Before
First Name: George John
Last Name: Drobnock
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1922 Coupe

Post by Been Here Before » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:39 pm

As the AACA event is on near and around the Hershey entertainment centre. I wonder if this statement from Hershey (Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company) applies:

COVID-19 Warning

We have enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and team members. Guests must follow all posted instructions while visiting properties owned and/or operated by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company.

An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death and people who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidance.

By visiting properties owned and/or operated by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.

https://www.hersheypa.com/safety.php

"We (Hershey AACA) are welcome there, and our relationship with Hershey Entertainment Resorts is strong. They are great people to work with; we’ve been working with them for years and years.”
https://www.oldcarsweekly.com/news/igno ... -happening

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic