Model T Ford Club of St. Louis Swap Meet - Met Forrest O'Keene and Stephen Noll

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
CudaMan
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Strange
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1924 Cut Off Touring (now a pickup)
MTFCA Number: 30944
MTFCI Number: 23667
Board Member Since: 2013

Model T Ford Club of St. Louis Swap Meet - Met Forrest O'Keene and Stephen Noll

Post by CudaMan » Sun May 01, 2022 1:15 pm

Today was the annual Model T Ford Club of St. Louis swap meet at GCS Ballpark in Sauget, Illinois. Forrest O'Keene and his family had a booth with a trailer full of Model T parts for sale. I picked up a pair of tire flaps, one 30x3 and one 30x3.5. These are currently on back order with many of the vendors. I also met Stephen Noll at Forrest's booth, he was there looking for parts for his 1915 speedster.

Forrest is not doing great, he has lost nearly all of his eyesight and like the rest of us isn't getting any younger. He said that they plan to set up a booth in September at the annual St. Louis HCCA show and swap event in Chesterfield, Missouri, but that will likely be their last swap meet appearance.

If you are looking for parts, give Forrest a call! As far as I know he doesn't have an email address or other web presence. I told him he needs to draft one of his grandkids to set up a presence on the web so that he can continue to offer his parts to the T community. In the meantime, here is a scan of one of his business cards:
Attachments
scan0004.jpg
Mark Strange
Hillsboro, MO
1924 Cut-off Touring (now a pickup)