New book about racing Model Ts

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Chris Martin 2
First Name: CHRIS
Last Name: MARTIN

New book about racing Model Ts

Post by Chris Martin 2 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:02 pm

Hi folks.
Some of you may have read elsewhere about my book 'Charles Montier and his French Racing Fords' available now from Amazon.
For anyone who does not know the name, Montier was a Ford dealer and a racer so it was inevitable he would modify the Fords of the 1920s (and into the '30s) to compete in races, sprints and hillclimbs against the best of the day, often with impressive results.
He was hardly known outside of France which is why I decided to write his story in English.
My book tells his story with extensive competition results and detailed descriptions of the known surviving cars.
A large paperback with 136 pages profusely illustrated throughout it is available here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B6L3Q5TW

Amazon use a 'print on demand' system so if sometimes the page tells you it is out of stock, ignore it, it will be printed immediately when an order is placed and usually dispatched within a couple of days.
There is also a version of the book in French titled 'Charles Montier - Sorcier de la Model T' so be sure to order the one in the language you require.

I look forward to reading any comments and feedback from readers posted on here.