Atkinson CFM article

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Gen3AntiqueAuto
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Foye
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 27 Fordor, 15 speedster (2), 23 touring, 26 fordor, 25 TT
MTFCA Number: 292
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 106
Board Member Since: 1999

Atkinson CFM article

Post by Gen3AntiqueAuto » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:59 pm

I'm looking for an email for Wayne Atkinson of Idaho (as of 1996). More specifically, I am looking for him to see if he has a clearer copy of the 1996 January article he wrote for "New Secrets Magazine". My only copy is blurry... It's the one about air flow in various T parts.
Gen III Antique Auto - we do Model T Ford Restorations

You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want -Zig Z.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeROBg ... pB-KImprjw

kevinf
First Name: Kevin
Last Name: Fielding

Re: Atkinson CFM article

Post by kevinf » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:18 pm

Tim,
I believe that Wayne has moved back to Utah and is involved with A"s. You may want to post something on the Model A forum over on Fordbarn.
Someone from the "Salty A"s" should be able to get in touch with him,
Hope that helps,
Kevin

ChuckH
First Name: Chuck
Last Name: Hale
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 21 speedster

Post by ChuckH » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:46 pm

Wayne is a great guy, spends winters in Nevada where it's warm and summers at his home in Utah. We took our Ts up to Fish Lake with some of the model A guys in October, had a great time. Not sure about sharing his email here but if you message me I can send you his number and email.

old_charley
First Name: Bryan
Last Name: Ostergren
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 cut-off touring/pickup: 1922 Touring car: 1921 TT Dump Truck
MTFCA Number: 8082

Post by old_charley » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:34 pm

Tim,
Here's what you're looking for. I have some copies printed up in my file cabinet. If this looks to be clearer than what you have (it is a bit clearer full size) I'd be happy to mail a couple to you. You can call me at (818) 321-5360 or email me your address at planetaryman@msn.com.

Bryan
reserve .jpg
reserve  1.jpg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic