cowl I would like to use

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
tdump
First Name: Mack
Last Name: Cole

cowl I would like to use

Post by tdump » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:51 pm

I am trying to find a way to make this cowl useable on my T speedster as the fellow that helped me get my first TT on the road gave it to me a few years ago and said he hoped I would use it on 1 of my projects.
It had a door on the right side and there is just jagged metal on the other where the body was sawed off.I am thinking it was on a short dog,or what most folks call a doodle bug back in the day. I dont' want a "body " persay,I have that seat I want to use,I see speedsters with cowls but can't locate a close up pic of 1 that someone adapted like I want to do this 1.the wood is just junk 2x4 I have there for figuring purposes Also the cowl is just on with 1 bolt at the top to hold it in place for picture.Just fishing for some ideas on how others have made the sides "presentable".
Attachments
DSC00202.JPG
DSC00203.JPG
If you can't help em, don't hinder em'

TRDxB2
First Name: Frank
Last Name: Brandi
Board Member Since: 2018

Re: cowl I would like to use

Post by TRDxB2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:06 pm

Do these help? If not try this link https://www.google.com/search?q=Model+t ... .25#imgrc=_ and scroll through the pages
Attachments
1091090036.jpg
blue1.jpg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic