FS, Holley G, Windshield Swing Arms, Outer Rear Axle Seals.

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Pep C Strebeck
First Name: Joseph
Last Name: M
MTFCA Number: 0

FS, Holley G, Windshield Swing Arms, Outer Rear Axle Seals.

Post by Pep C Strebeck » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:50 pm

Cast iron Holley G carburetor, 18-19. Consider this a core or project. No cracks or damage that I can find, no bowl either. I do not think that the float that is shown is original to the carburetor, but it goes with it. There is an existing float hinge on the carburetor body. Price is $28.50, shipped anywhere in the United States by USPS Priority Mail.

IMG_6839_2.JPG
IMG_6841_2.JPG

Windshield swing arms, 1926-1927 (possibly early Model A, no-notch). Original brass swing arms, fair plating, no cracks or groves worn into them. Price is $18.50, shipped anywhere in the United States by USPS Priority Mail.

IMG_6835_2.JPG
IMG_6836_2.JPG

Older and used, Watts outer rear axle seals. These were removed during a recent rear axle rebuild, I used the original style. Before I cleaned the grease off you could see WATTS printed on the sides. The seals have been replaced with new Timken (National) seals but the inner O-rings have not been replaced. Nothing was leaking when they were taken off. Price is $28.50, shipped anywhere in the United States by USPS Priority Mail.

IMG_6814_2.JPG

If you would like to see any other photos or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Please use the Private Message feature here on the Forum to contact me. E-mails that are sent to me from Forum members always end up in my Spam Folder for some reason, and I may not see it. Accepted payment methods are USPS Postal Money Order (preferred), Check and Paypal (accepted but not preferred). Thank you for looking, Joe.
"Remember son, there are two ways to do this: The right way, and your way” Thanks Dad, I love you too.

LOOKING FOR A LUFKIN No. 9A Height Gage Attachment.

Topic author
Pep C Strebeck

Re: FS, Holley G, Windshield Swing Arms, Outer Rear Axle Seals.

Post by Pep C Strebeck » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Some more photos:

IMG_6840_2.JPG
IMG_6837_2.JPG
IMG_6838_2.JPG
IMG_6815_2.JPG
"Remember son, there are two ways to do this: The right way, and your way” Thanks Dad, I love you too.

Sarikatime
First Name: Frank
Last Name: Seress
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 Towncar, 1915 Touring
MTFCA Number: 27707

Post by Sarikatime » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:34 pm

Joseph, I will take the rear axle seals. Sent you a p.m. Frank

Topic author
Pep C Strebeck

Post by Pep C Strebeck » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:02 pm

Seals will be on their way to Frank, THANK YOU!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic