RUCKSTELL AXLE for sale

Post parts for sale here

Topic author
Dropacent
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Morsher

RUCKSTELL AXLE for sale

Post by Dropacent » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:40 am

Contemplating a Ruckstell rear axle for your T ? Please read this.
If you follow the forum, you may recall last fall I offered a complete Ruckstell rear axle for sale. I offered an easy payment plan to take the ouch away a bit. I had a young fellow step forward , and decided he really wanted it. Along with what I had, he wanted a complete driveshaft, ujoint and everything else needed. I made a trip to brother Dave Hanlons place, and a call to Lang’s for a pair of new axles, an order to Funprojects, and we were ready to go. Well, the deposit never came, and I had offered 6 months + to pay for it all, but nothing but excuses, and now silence. I’m really out nothing but time, and it’s his loss ( I will admit that I’m a bit discouraged when someone would do this. A mans word used to be his bond ) So, here Is what I have.

I think I’ve taken the pain out of a Ruckstell project. Complete, every part needed for a complete Ruckstell axle. Every internal part has been closely inspected, and in near perfect condition. These parts were an estate find, and in incredible shape. Better than buying a new part IMHO. A brand new large drum rear axle housing from Chaffins garage,( those are $750+ shipping ) and a matching right side housing, Gaskets, bronze thrust washer, Hyatt bearings and sleeves that measure NOS size. All new internal special hardened bolts and pins from Chaffins, new pair of rear axles from Lang’s, outside accessory grease seal, internal seals, pair of brake shoes and drums, every small little thing you will need. A shift lock assembly , long nose style. A really nice driveshaft, torque tube, and perfect ujoint. An original shifter mechanism for driver compartment, shifter rod, torque tube clamp w/ guide hole for shift rod. I’ve included a Fun Projects driveshaft bearing kit . Radius rods. An original copy of MTFCA Ruckstell manual. My word is if anything is forgotten or not up to snuff, I will provide. I’m up to $3200 now for what I purchased for the last guy, so that’s what I would like, but same deal, if you need time to pay for it, I’ll work with you. Same offer as to the last guy, you pick it up in person and I’ll include for FREE front and rear axles, steering columns, springs steering parts, etc etc, as I’m cleaning out the place a bit, FREE !. I CAN ALSO PALLETIZE AND DROP OFF AT THE SHIPPER OF YOUR CHOICE NEARBY. FREE. ! otherwize, safely store until you make arrangements for pickup. THINKING OF A RUCKSTELL ? you buy a complete unknown axle for $6-1000, get it shipped, tear it apart, dergrease, end up buying most of the internals which are usually whooped, track down all the other stuff needed, doesn’t make sense. Anyhew, interested, drop me a line Tmorsher@icloud.com , axle is in northern Ohio 44857 No PMs please, email me direct. Thanks, Tim

Topic author
Dropacent

Re: RUCKSTELL AXLE for sale

Post by Dropacent » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:17 pm

I have a couple fellows I’m discussing this with, so I’m going to take it off the market at this time. I will repost if it becomes available again. THANKS MTFCA !

Tom Hicks
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: Hicks
MTFCA Number: 32518

Post by Tom Hicks » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:54 pm

I hope this works out well for you.

It is not just young people, even with some older folk a man's word means nothing.
Technology, the solution to all of our problems... and the cause of most of them.

Topic author
Dropacent

Post by Dropacent » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Ruckstell is sold. Thanks for the several inquiries, it’s going to a good home for sure this time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic