Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
BenLefebre
First Name: Reuben
Last Name: Lefebre
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: All T's sold now. Selling my parts

FS- 15% OFF any items on my 2018-19 list

Post by BenLefebre » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:49 am

I am now offering 15% OFF on any of the items on my latest parts list (2018-19 ) ,which I have sent out recently to members that requested it . In case you don't have one, JUST Email me - benlefebre@juno.com - and I'll attach one for you . The sale starts today , 02-09-2019 thru 02-23-2019 .My list has a description of the items ,and current prices , which I would reduce by 15% .I accept PayPal and USPS money orders . I try to ship the most reasonable way. I don't charge extra for materials . All parts are plus shipping or extra insurance , if requested. My parts are cleaned and and many are restored . On the list are many T parts ,Stewart Speedometer parts, gears drives ,cable housings (several length) early RF spindle arms w/tapered hole ,brass & black 1913 speedo head. Some T tools & "Z" tools. Black & Brass early T tire pump. #1959 & #1962 Stewart speedometer drives for teens & 20's vintage cars ,and I have the applications for those drives . 1926-27 T & TT horn w/bkt. T horn covers . A large collection of early Klaxon & Stewart manually operated plunger type horns(Ahoogah) ,which were all redone, painted ,and most have bkts. Several Model A Ford Sparton & Ames horns w/bkts All redone and ready to install . Plus much more.