SOLD:Original and High Quality Pre-Model T Ford Tiller/Steering Column Mount Brass Bulb Horn Assembly

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD:Original and High Quality Pre-Model T Ford Tiller/Steering Column Mount Brass Bulb Horn Assembly

Post by GGZ » Fri May 08, 2020 2:16 pm

SOLD SOLD SOLD.....

Here is a very high quality and well preserved, original brass bulb horn assembly that would mount on a very early automobile's steering column or tiller. It is also possible that this could be used on a very early bicycle or motorcycle. It measures about 13" in overall length and the bell is about 4 3/4" in diameter. It is heavy brass with very nice details throughout. It appears to need a new reed, but is otherwise complete and in very good, original condition.

The price is 295.00 including shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra.

Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get. If you need more photos, just let me know.

I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email me directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @) or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs and will not reply to your reply on this posting.
Attachments
b8.jpg
b7.jpg
b5.jpg
b3.jpg
b1.jpg
Last edited by GGZ on Sun May 10, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Paulsen
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Paulsen
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1910 Touring, 1914 Pickup
MTFCA Number: 29356
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: Original and High Quality Pre-Model T Ford Tiller/Steering Column Mount Brass Bulb Horn Assembly

Post by Chris Paulsen » Sat May 09, 2020 12:09 am

That is a really good deal. I wish I needed one.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic