SOLD: New 12 1/2" Chrome and Mahogany Steering Wheel. Great for speedsters, etc.

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich

SOLD: New 12 1/2" Chrome and Mahogany Steering Wheel. Great for speedsters, etc.

Post by GGZ » Fri May 15, 2020 10:21 pm

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Thanks MTFCA!!!

Here is a brand new, reproduction, accessory Model T steering wheel. I bought this for my Kuempel Red-I-Kut speedster but my car is mostly original and worn looking. This steering wheel is just way too nice and shiny. I have decided to go with an original wheel instead.

This steering wheel is made by Bob's and sold by the other vendors too. It is the small size, accessory wheel that is 12 1/2" in overall diameter. It has a chrome plated, brass spider with a polished, mahogany rim.The workmanship is just beautiful on this piece. The small steering wheels are great for speedsters or racers with lowered steering columns. They can also be used to dress up stock Ts or when the driver needs just "a bit more room to be comfortable". I bought it a couple of months ago and mounted it but never used it. It has never been outside, exposed to elements, etc. These sell for about 370.00 plus shipping.

I'll take 200.00 FIRM plus 15.00 shipping within the USA and I'll include the new, chrome plated matching acorn nut to attach it to the shaft ( a 7.95 value...…)

Here they are in the Snyder's catalog:
https://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/Prod ... /T-3501-AC

I accept PayPal for payment. I will ship outside the US for extra.

Please email directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com(replace @ with AT) or call 734-730-4274. I DO NOT check PMs and probably won't see a reply on this thread. Thanks.
Attachments
sw2.jpg
sw1.jpg
sw3.jpg
sw4.jpg
sw5.jpg
Last edited by GGZ on Thu May 21, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich

Re: For Sale: New 12 1/2" Chrome and Mahogany Steering Wheel. Great for speedsters, etc.

Post by GGZ » Wed May 20, 2020 9:49 pm

Still for sale....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic