Topic author
Henry K. Lee
First Name: Henry
Last Name: Lee
MTFCA Number: 479
MTFCA Life Member: YES

FS Completely Restored 1916 Chassis with Title

Post by Henry K. Lee » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:02 pm

And a lot of extras. A little history, sorry if this gets long in advance. Was all great intentions of building my bride her own 1916 Pie Wagon with easy nice upgrades, so here we go. Ignore everything in the photos from to include the fuel tank back but it does have a spare. Clean Tennessee title in her name.

Beautifully restored new hickory wood spoked wheels, with galvanized rims, new hardware, new wheel bearings, everything, ie, shackles, etc new! Brand new Wards Riverside Tires, tubes, flaps from about 16 years ago with not one blemish

Rocky Mountain Brakes, Completely rebuilt rear end with new gears, Fun Product adjustable pinion, on, and on, and on. Nothing spared.

Engine; 1927 by Bud Chaney in Idaho years back, has about 20 minutes run time. Full balanced, dippers, Kevlar bands, Jack Rabbit clutches, Ball Bearing forth main, Z Head, Brand new Brassworks radiator from about 1996.On and on and on....,.

1916 steering column, Vega Box if you wish to use. Remember.., I was making this for her!

I have some very nice old reproduction (from very early years) flat top front and back fenders, running boards, splash aprons, cowl tin transition. New hood, and so much small items it would take a week to list.

The title is in her name, she was the one saying after I brought home a car a few weeks ago.., "Can I have that one instead of the T..., Please" How can I say no to that girl!

Serious People Only! $10,000.00 You will not be disappointed as it would cost you at least $18,000.00 for what we have here. Email Only to the address provided. Can produce better pictures in the next couple of days.

IMG_0451.jpeg
IMG_2441.jpeg

All the Best,

Hank