For Sale: accessory steering wheel lock - complete!!!

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Walt Wise
First Name: Walt
Last Name: Wise
MTFCA Number: 12345

For Sale: accessory steering wheel lock - complete!!!

Post by Walt Wise » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:32 am

I took this accessory steering wheel lock off my 22 Coupe, since I wanted it to be original. It is complete! It comes with the "lock body", the gear drive pinion which is essential to the operation of the lock, the three little gears(4:1), the three gear pins, and two working original keys. You can see in the second picture the protrusion of the pin that goes into a hole in the gear drive pinion that "locks" the steering wheel. Of course turning the key to "unlock" the lock and that pin recesses back into the lock cylinder/lock body. As you can see in the pics, there was a plate on the three little rivet holes on the lock body, showing the manufacturer, but that was removed by someone. It would "shine up" nicely if you like, but some people like patina, so I left that up to the potential new owner. I am asking $48 that includes shipping to any of the lower 48 contiguous US states only. I prefer Paypal using the friends and family option and not using a credit card(since I won’t get the full $48) or a check will work too. I will provide my email address if the Paypal route is used or my mailing address if using a check. Much Thanks in advance for looking!!! Walt Wise
steering lock and sediment bulb 001 (Small).jpg
steering lock and sediment bulb 002 (Small).jpg

Model T Tom
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: Butterworth
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1911 speedster

Re: For Sale: accessory steering wheel lock - complete!!!

Post by Model T Tom » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:00 am

I'll take
Tom Butterworth

Topic author
Walt Wise

Post by Walt Wise » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:18 am

Mr. Butterworth, I sent you an email through this site. If you don't see it in your "regular" Inbox, it may be in the SPAM inbox. Let me know if you don't get it! Much Thanks !!! Walt Wise

Topic author
Walt Wise

Post by Walt Wise » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:28 am

Pending, awaiting funds...

Will update later!

Walt Wise

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic