Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
BuckTspecial
First Name: tyrone
Last Name: thomas
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: speedster, racer, pie wagon, coupe

So many parts, Advice please

Post by BuckTspecial » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:27 pm

Im not messing with model T's any more. I still have all the parts I got from my dad when he was restoring cars in the sixties. I've got 3 or 4 boxes so heavy it takes two to move them. Boxes of T parts. All parts. Nothing dirty, oily or rusty. Also many accessories as a barmuta bell, oil level indicators, jewel light cover, late rear end, seat bottom and back off an early american lafrance, all kinds of things I can't think of it all right now. engine parts, tranny, drive line, no body parts. Has always been in indoor storage. Anyway, I'm giving thought that its time for it to go. I have thoughts of displaying it for photos, an will if need to. My questions, what do I need to do to sell all this stuff. Its WAY to much to sell per piece. Not enough time in my life for that. So it would be nice to sell all at once. Any ideas or direction? Thanks.

DustySpokes
First Name: Edmund
Last Name: Niedzielski
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Touring, 1922 Mercury Bodied Speedster, 1926-27 Roadsters /Tourings

Re: So many parts, Advice please

Post by DustySpokes » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:37 am

Hello Tyrone, I just sent you an email of a chap that I am sure will be interested in purchasing possibly your entire collection. - Dusty

TRDxB2
First Name: Frank
Last Name: Brandi
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: Speedster (1919 w 1926)
Board Member Since: 2018

Re: So many parts, Advice please

Post by TRDxB2 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:13 am

I have friend that is headed that way that may be interested. If you can email some pictures I'll send to him to spark his interest
The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or to regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either.
Mick Jagger

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic