StanHowe
First Name: Stan
Last Name: Howe
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 2
MTFCA Number: 19133
Board Member Since: 1999

26/27 touring body for sale in Montana

Post by StanHowe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Listed this last spring, guy was all hot to buy it but never sent any money or showed up so it's for sale. It is sitting outside and I'd like to see it go to a good home before it spends another winter full of snow. I have more photos if you need them. I may have to take more of it from the side and front, I seem to have lost those somewhere in cyber space.

It's a good deal for the price, if nothing else buy it now and haul it to a swap meet and pay for your trip. The gas tank is worth a pretty good chunk of what I want for it.

I won't build a crate and ship it, you pick it up or arrange shipping, I'm too busy so take a day off to build a crate, etc.

$750 Cash, Check, Money order, no credit cards, Victoria Secret gift cards or Home Depot cards.

Other methods considered but it's paid for or it's still for sale. Once it's paid for I want it gone pretty quick. I have too much junk at my place already.

emails or phone calls, the relay system on here doesn't work for me and I never think to check it.

stanhowemt@aol.com 406-nine four nine, 3 four four ate.
DSCF2026.JPG
DSCF2023.JPG
DSCF2020.JPG
DSCF2015.JPG
DSCF2013.JPG

Dan Hatch
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Hatch
MTFCA Number: 49974

Re: 26/27 touring body for sale in Montana

Post by Dan Hatch » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:12 am

If the doors are as good as they look, they are worth more than that. Wish it was closer. Good luck Dan.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic