StanHowe
First Name: Stan
Last Name: Howe
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 2
MTFCA Number: 19133
Board Member Since: 1999

LATE HOLLEY NH REBUILT, POWDER COATED

Post by StanHowe » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:22 pm

So yesterday I had a young guy come that wanted to learn how to rebuild his NH. I knew he'd been coming for awhile so I had set aside this NH as a good one for rebuild. He also brought two along.

I got this one awhile back attached to an ASKE pre-heater manifold, it looked in excellent condition except it was rusty.

Took it apart, every piece, it was like new inside. May have been part of a display for ASKE or one somebody put on and then pulled the manifold back off without it being run much.

Bead blasted every part, factory needle and seat like new, float like new, etc. Inside of the bowl was rusty but not much.

We also did his two, showed him how to get them apart, what to check, put them back together etc. He learned to powder coat & assemble his, set the floats, etc. He used my last two Scott Conger N/S sets. We also did a new tag, put on with 2-56 screws and drilled and cleaned the passages, closed them with 8-32 Allen head plugs. Final assembly of his, leak tested, test run and adjusted. No leaks, ran like NH's, etc. He left happy.

Since I had this one all done except for final assembly I assembled it this morning, took some pics and here it is. It is ALL original Ford parts, needle and seat, Adjustment needle, clamp, drain, float, bowl etc. The only new parts are the throttle and choke plates and tag along with the two screws holding it on. Note that it is the late design with the shorter throttle arm. I also still need to install the idle control screw in the arm.

Note that it is powder coated inside and out, the inside of the bowl will not rust and powder coat is tough stuff. It will remain shiny.

$175 including Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the US. Paypal preferred. Satisfaction guaranteed. Do not use the MTFCA relay system to contact me. stanhowemt@aol.com or 406-949-3448 Thanks!
DSCF3108.JPG
DSCF3109.JPG
DSCF3107.JPG
DSCF3106.JPG

Mighty1924
First Name: Rick
Last Name: Shaw
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1922 Touring. 1924 Coupe
MTFCA Number: 31541
MTFCI Number: 24327

Re: LATE HOLLEY NH REBUILT, POWDER COATED

Post by Mighty1924 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:03 pm