StanHowe
First Name: Stan
Last Name: Howe
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 2
MTFCA Number: 19133
Board Member Since: 1999

What I did tonight, Master Carb

Post by StanHowe » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:00 am

It's for sale, it looked pretty good when I bought but you never know until you get them apart. Got another carb done about 9 spent an hour and a half taking this one apart. Stunk terrible, old gas, varnish, yuck. I probably smell just like it.

Anyway this is most of the parts and pieces.
20201214_222822_resized.jpg
20201214_222747_resized.jpg
20201214_222808_resized.jpg
Yeah, I know where all those pieces go and how to make it run. It will be big zoom.

The manifold for these is really hard to find.

All rebuilt, nice and shiny, $1250. Delivery in a month or two.

Or thrown in a box and you can put it together and make it spiffy. $1200 Delivery probably Friday.

Show this to the wife, she can send me money and I'll send it to her in pieces, then you can send it back and I'll finish it, send it to any address you want and you can show her your beautiful restoration job in a couple months.

=)

Regular email stanhowemt@aol.com or 406 949 3448 Please do not use the relay system here. It doesn't work.

Topic author
StanHowe

Re: What I did tonight, Master Carb

Post by StanHowe » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:37 am

Just wasted ten minutes typing, T Mobile doesn't have service enough to post it.

Carb is sold pending payment.

I have at least one more Master carb, if you are interested email me and I'll get back to you after my dentist appointment.

Stanhowemt@aol.com

No calls until the novocaine wears off.

Somebody should sue T Mobile for failure to provide the service they advertise!!!!

Topic author
StanHowe

Re: What I did tonight, Master Carb

Post by StanHowe » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:07 am

Update:
Turns out the guy doesn't need a manifold and was looking for a matched set of Master "A" carbs to mount to a custom manifold. Well, ask and ye shall receive. Sold him a matched set of A's.

So I have the Master manifold, correct for Master size "A" and a carb to go on it although not the one in the photos. It has a slightly different inlet, shorter and also no choke. Same price, same delivery, sometime in the next couple months.

Stanhowemt@aol.com 406 949 3448

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic