SOLD: Pair of ORIGINAL, 1912 and Earlier Era, All Brass Windshield to Frame Support Rods

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD: Pair of ORIGINAL, 1912 and Earlier Era, All Brass Windshield to Frame Support Rods

Post by GGZ » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:39 pm

SOLD!!!!!

Thanks, Daniel and thanks MTFCA.

Here is a really nice and ORIGINAL pair of all brass windshield support rods. These are not Model T specific, but are of the 1912 and earlier period.

They measure about 51" in overall length and the rods themselves are about 1/2" in diameter. The have cast eyelets where they mount to the windshield frame and heavy cast angled "feet" where they attach to the frame. The rods themselves have a slight dog leg to them which makes them left and right. They are in very good, original condition and can be used as-is on an original or worn car or could be polished for a restored car. These original rods are tough items to find and are significantly nicer than the generic and typically incorrect reproductions found on most brass era cars.

Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get.

The price is 350.00 for the pair which includes shipping within the USA. I will ship them in a re-enforced tube via FedEx Ground Service with insurance.

I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I DO NOT check PMs and won't notice your reply to this post. Thank you.
Attachments
ws1.jpg
ws2.jpg
ws3.jpg
ws4.jpg
ws5.jpg
Last edited by GGZ on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
MTFCA Number: 51236

Re: For Sale: Pair of ORIGINAL, 1912 and Earlier Era, All Brass Windshield to Frame Support Rods

Post by GGZ » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:40 pm

A couple of more pictures....
Attachments
ws7.jpg
ws6.jpg

tman12
First Name: john
Last Name: Willams
MTFCI Number: 20566

Re: For Sale: Pair of ORIGINAL, 1912 and Earlier Era, All Brass Windshield to Frame Support Rods

Post by tman12 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Hi From Iowa: Just what I need for my '09 if available? Thanks john

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic