For Sale: Heads Up for Chickasha Attendees

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
ModelTWoods
First Name: Terry
Last Name: Woods
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1927 Model T coupe, 1926 4 door sedan
MTFCI Number: 20180

For Sale: Heads Up for Chickasha Attendees

Post by ModelTWoods » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:45 pm

A fellow Texan is taking a 1926 T two door sedan to Chickasha. I have NO connection with him or the car. He has been advertising the car for months on Facebook marketplace and Craigslist and figures his best chance to sell it is Chickasha. I have not seen the car, personally; just photos, but the car appears to be rust out free, although the original paint is long gone and the car is covered with patina surface rust. The fenders may have dents not seen in photos but if so, must be minor, no rust out seen. The body and doors are the same, no rust out seen. I don't know if the car is 100% complete, but from what I can see is at least 95% or more. Some engine/trans parts may be missing. Has radiator, shell, hood, headlight buckets and bar, windshield frame with original glass, doors, seats with springs, most, if not all of the interior trim, red wire wheels, roller tires, and rear end has Rocky Mtn. brakes which may be originals. I probably would have bought this but if he sells it at Chickasha, I've got enough projects. On Facebook Marketplace he has been asking a reasonable $3690.00, but I wouldn't be surprised if it sells for less, because I doubt he wants to have to haul it from Chickasha, back to Texas. Just a Heads Up, Guys. Again, I have no connection and don't even know his name.