Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Carter
First Name: David
Last Name: Carter
Board Member Since: 2010

WTB/WTT Dayton #10 Dental Drive Wheels/Hubs/Nuts

Post by Carter » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:54 am

Looking for #10 Dayton dental drive lock ring wheels, pairs in something close to 17x4.5 and 18x3.5.
Also need some hubs and two-ear knock off nuts for same.
Have nice pairs of #10 Dayton dental drive wheels in 15" and 16" drop center for trade. Also have a pair of Hayes #4 Dodge accessory wheels/hubs/nuts and some #3 and #4 HC Buffalo stuff possibly available for trade for the right stuff. Will also buy outright. Will buy/trade for single hubs/nuts/etc or multiple pieces, let me know what you've got.

Thanks!

Topic author
Carter
First Name: David
Last Name: Carter
Board Member Since: 2010

Re: WTB/WTT Dayton #10 Dental Drive Wheels/Hubs/Nuts

Post by Carter » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:11 pm

Still looking.

katjack78
First Name: John
Last Name: Jackson
MTFCA Number: 15186

Re: WTB/WTT Dayton #10 Dental Drive Wheels/Hubs/Nuts

Post by katjack78 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:47 pm

Dave.....i have a number of miscellaneous Dayton hubs and wheels. I looked at the Dayton hubs for a size marker, aka #10, and did not see any, only what I assume is a part number. Anyhow, I have four hubs that measure 6-inches across the diameter at widest point that includes the dental teeth. I have ten hubs that measure 7-inches across the diameter. I have one 17-inch lock ring style wheel that uses the 7-inch hub. I have two 19-inch lock ring wheels that use 7-inch hubs. I have no winged knock off caps. I do have some caps from passenger cars for the 7=inch hubs.......Regards, John Jackson.......Mechanicsburg, PA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic