SOLD: Teens-1930s Boyce Accessory Steering Column Mount Moto Meter/Temperature Gauge Assembly. A real nice one!

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD: Teens-1930s Boyce Accessory Steering Column Mount Moto Meter/Temperature Gauge Assembly. A real nice one!

Post by GGZ » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:22 pm

SOLD!

Here is a nice example of the desirable Boyce steering column mount moto meter assembly. This was an accessory that would be appropriate Model T and A era automobiles. The face measures about 2 1/4" in diameter. This is in very good to excellent original condition. The moto meter has a very clear, crisp and graphic face with its original lens. The nickel plated rim is very clean. It has its original conduit assembly with its complete, full length woven metal cord and its proper water connection probe and knurled fitting. It is hard to find an example that is complete and in good condition.

The price is 275.00 INCLUDING shipping and insurance within the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra.

Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get. I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. PLEASE NOTE: I do not check PMs and probably will not see your reply to this posting. Thank you.
Attachments
boyce1.jpg
boyce2.jpg
boyce3.jpg
boyce4.jpg
boyce5.jpg