SOLD: Original Model A/B Dual Downdraft Finned Intake Manifold. This can be adapted to fit a "T"!

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD: Original Model A/B Dual Downdraft Finned Intake Manifold. This can be adapted to fit a "T"!

Post by GGZ » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:26 pm

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Here is an ORIGINAL Burns, finned, aluminum dual downdraft intake manifold which was made for Model A/B Ford engines and can be used with any of the Stromberg-style 3 bolt carburetors. This manifold is in really good original condition. it look great as-is, but of course would polish up nicer if desired. All of the mounting surfaces are good and there are no corrosion or repair issues on either manifold. All of the fins are good too. Hard to find good original manifolds. These are much nicer than the reproductions.

This can be easily adapted to fit a stock Model T by using the block to manifold adapter flanges sold on this website and by the vendors. It can also be easily adapted to some of the Model T overheads such as Rajo Model Bs, etc.

Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get.

The price is 265.00 including shipping within the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs and will not see your reply to this posting. Thanks.
Attachments
intake5.jpg
intake4.jpg
intake3.jpg
intake2.jpg
intake1.jpg