Prices Edited!!!!FS Mallory Dual Point 4 Cylinder Distributors, Majority are New

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Henry K. Lee
First Name: Henry
Last Name: Lee
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: Many
MTFCA Number: 479
MTFCA Life Member: YES

Prices Edited!!!!FS Mallory Dual Point 4 Cylinder Distributors, Majority are New

Post by Henry K. Lee » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:36 pm

These are just the heads, NOS, of various applications but are very simple to adapt to most CW rotating heads, ie, Auto-Dis, Ralph Reeders Performance T Parts distributors, American Bosch, etc. You need basic machine shop skills for modifying the body base and shaft, easy to disassemble and reassemble, but on a performance T engine, the results are unbelievable. I will provide original copied instructions. A picture of the "Degree Key" is for your reference as I do not have anymore left. You can purchase on T-bay cheap.

I have found that when setting one up old school vacuum meter gauge method is still the best. This procedure is fairly simple in that you get your timing close by static means, then adjust at or around 750 RPM idle your Inch Hg vacuum pressure by adjusting timing to the maximum staying in that RPM range. After that back down to 1 less pound pressure. You are now in the ignition sweet spot. Very little adjustments are needed now. Check firing phasing in the head by static continuity. Now you can set your curve degrees by cam/compression of engine.

1 through 4 Brand New, $147.00 each with shipping. 5 through 7 Used but in excellent serviceable condition, $127.00 each with shipping. #7 is missing the center carbon from the cap. The cap, rotor, points, and condenser cost alone what I am asking. Email or Text if interested. If you do not like the product improvements in making a car better.., keep your smart comments to yourself. It is why I am quitting!

IMG_6405.jpeg
IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_6406.jpeg
IMG_6407.jpeg
IMG_6408.jpeg
Last edited by Henry K. Lee on Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
Henry K. Lee

Re: FS Mallory Dual Point 4 Cylinder Distributors, Majority are New

Post by Henry K. Lee » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:37 pm

IMG_6409.jpeg
IMG_5672.jpeg

All the Best,

Hank

Topic author
Henry K. Lee

Re: Prices Edited!!!!FS Mallory Dual Point 4 Cylinder Distributors, Majority are New

Post by Henry K. Lee » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:51 am

Prices edited!

Hank

Topic author
Henry K. Lee

Re: Prices Edited!!!!FS Mallory Dual Point 4 Cylinder Distributors, Majority are New

Post by Henry K. Lee » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:57 pm

Item #2 Sold! Thanks MTFCA!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic