Sold pending payment ... Stromberg OF carb. fully rebuilt by Stan Howe never installed or used.

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
dobro1956
First Name: Donnie
Last Name: Brown
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1927 Sport Touring, 1919 Speedster, 1914 Speedster, Wards tractor conversion, non starter 1926 Improved Touring
MTFCA Number: 49575

Sold pending payment ... Stromberg OF carb. fully rebuilt by Stan Howe never installed or used.

Post by dobro1956 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:10 pm

I have a fully rebuilt Stromberg OF carb that I had Stan Howe rebuild for me and I never installed it. He rebuilt 3 carbs for me not long before he passed away. It has been inside our house ever since he sent it to me. It is ready to just bolt on and run. I had this Stromberg OF, a U&J, and a Stromberg OE-1 rebuilt at the same time for the speedster project. I ended up using the Stromberg OE-1 for the speedster because he highly recommended it for use with the Rajo overhead. Since I am happy with the OE-1 I really have nowhere to use this carb. Stan charged 650.00 to rebuild a OF carb if you had your own carb. or 850.00 to get one with no carb of my own, plus shipping. I just had him use one of his carbs. Most folks agree that the Stromberg OF is one of the best carbs for the T. And Stan was the guru of rebuilding brass carbs. It also will include the Stromberg OF manual that Stan had printed to include with his re-built carbs. It is his later printing with extra pages and notes by Stan on adjustments and other info.

Ill take 800.00 for this carb and I will pay the shipping in the continental US. Sorry but I will not ship this International. Just too many shipping issues at this time for international shipping.

I accept pay pal "friends and family", money order, and personal check.

Please contact me at the info in the last photo. I may miss a message if you send a PM message thru the forum.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz (1).JPG
zzzzzzzzzzzzz (2).JPG
zzzzzzzzzzzzz (3).JPG
Last edited by dobro1956 on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
dobro1956
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1927 Sport Touring, 1919 Speedster, 1914 Speedster, Wards tractor conversion, non starter 1926 Improved Touring

Re: for sale Stromberg OF carb. fully rebuilt by Stan Howe never installed or used.

Post by dobro1956 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:12 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzz (4).JPG
zzzzzzzzzzzzz (5).JPG
zzzzzzzzzzzzz (6).JPG
name  card.JPG

Topic author
dobro1956

Re: Sold pending payment ... Stromberg OF carb. fully rebuilt by Stan Howe never installed or used.

Post by dobro1956 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:35 pm

Sold pending payment 1 hour 1 minute, I didn't think it would last long ... Thanks MTFCA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic