Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Grizwaldo
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Grisbee
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 0

FS Old Bishman innertube dunker

Post by Grizwaldo » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:20 pm

These things were infallible for finding leaks,the tub was full of water,the air ram pushed the tube under the water,where the bubbles were is where the leak was. These also worked on mounted tubeless tires. If there a crack in the rim,loose rivet or anything else,again the bubbles showed it. This thing was in my storage bldg. for about ten years,outside in the yard for fifteen and has never been used by me. I know not everyone wants one but somebody does. I'd like to see them get it before it sinks into the ground and rots away. The tub is about 4 1/2' wide and will need sealing. There is a threaded hole in the bottom for draining and the thing is on a stand. A tire shop here had one of these years ago and it sat flat on the floor,no stand. Price is $125 and no rush getting it out of here but it will need to be picked up. Cash,check,MO,paypal okay. Please PM me if interested.
Attachments
IMG_5242.JPG
IMG_5241.JPG
IMG_5240.JPG
IMG_5239.JPG

Matt in California
First Name: Matt
Last Name: G
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 Touring, 1926 Fordor Project, TT C-cab flatbed farm field find, TT dump truck project
MTFCA Number: 30697

Re: FS Old Bishman innertube dunker

Post by Matt in California » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:30 am

That is a nice looking tool!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic