RUCKSTELL for sale

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Dropacent
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Morsher
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925TT, 1926 Martin-Parry bodied wagon, 1927 mercury bodied speedster

RUCKSTELL for sale

Post by Dropacent » Mon May 06, 2019 5:16 pm

Looking for a Ruckstell axle? Option #1) You can buy an unknown complete axle for $600-1000+. You may luck out after you take the greasy, grimy thing apart, and not need anything. More than likely, you will be spending some serious money to replace worn parts. Option #2). You can buy a brand new Kit from the vendors , last i looked around $2600 + the shipping from California. Option #3). All degreased. I have a nice 1926-7 large drum Ruckstell housing. The correct long nose shift lock, in excellent shape with new bronze bearings installed. I have all the Ruckstell internals, all degreased and in excellent condition. Some parts are original NOS .......... DID I MENTION EVERYTHING IS CLEANED AND DEGREASED.? You will need to supply a right side rear axle housing and all the ford parts. $1500.... If you pickup in person, I’ll include a complete 26-27 rear axle, condition unknown. Otherwise, the kit will be $1500+ shipping. Tmorsher@icloud.com if interested , please no PMs.

Topic author
Dropacent
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Morsher
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925TT, 1926 Martin-Parry bodied wagon, 1927 mercury bodied speedster

Re: RUCKSTELL for sale

Post by Dropacent » Mon May 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Sale pending. THANKS !

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic