RUCKSTELL KIT for sale

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
Dropacent
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Morsher
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925TT, 1926 Martin-Parry bodied wagon, 1927 mercury bodied speedster

RUCKSTELL KIT for sale

Post by Dropacent » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Why buy a greasy,rusty unknown, that is just penny wise and pound foolish. New Ruckstell kits are right at about $2700 + shipping. We have one more very nice setup here. It consists of a very nice 26-7 Ruckstell housing, a nice 26-7 opposite side, if you desire it. all very nice original Ruckstell internals, some are NOS condition, and some are very good originals. All degreased and lightly oiled. 4 parts will be brand new chaff ins manufactured parts. A very nice original shifter for the driver. A nicely rebuilt long nose ( the best kind ) shift lock. $1850. Easy to ship from 44857, actual fedex only, never a charge for packing ( that takes a lot of effort to do it right ). If interested, I’m always glad to take payments to make your life easy, and to keep it under the spouses radar. I always get emails about a week afterwards saying they wished they would have bought it. Don’t wait, I only deal with one person at a time, so if you have any interest in adding one of these great authorized Ford accessories to your Lizzie, give me a shout, Tmorsher@icloud.com is the only way to reach me, no PMs please, I’ll never see them. Thanks ! , Tim

Topic author
Dropacent
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Morsher
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925TT, 1926 Martin-Parry bodied wagon, 1927 mercury bodied speedster

Re: RUCKSTELL KIT for sale

Post by Dropacent » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:01 am

Spoken for, Thanks !

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic