Topic author
Rodger Erickson
First Name: Rodger
Last Name: Erickson
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1920 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 32062

Still Available - Mismatched 1914 T Side Lights Cowl Lamps

Post by Rodger Erickson » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:21 pm

For sale - some "black & brass" side lights for 1914 Model T Fords, along with a Solar Light. Oddball T Lights that I don't have pairs of. Used condition all of them will need new paint at the very least. From Left to Right:

1. E&J Model 32 Passenger Side, with integral bracket, includes burner and fount that are unique to this model lamp, has repair to hinge, $85

2. E&J Model 1908 Steel body side light, passenger side, good metal decent glass, no fount or burner $60

3. E&J Model 1908 steel body tail light with reproduction top, fount, mirror, and lenses, no burner, some pitting on steel, $125

4. Solar Brass Model 833 Side Light Cowl Lantern c. 1908 - has holes drilled to electrify it, and the original burner is missing. Not a "T" item per se, but here it is in case anyone's interested, asking $75.

5. Victor Model 2 Passenger Side, with integral bracket, one glass lens is cracked no fount or burner has repair to hinge $65

Prices do not include shipping. Can supply better pictures if you are interested.

I will accept reasonable offers, and I will entertain, and possibly accept, ridiculous ones. I Need room for other projects! Thanks for looking.
TSL5x01.jpg