OT - Massive Collection of "The Restorer" Magazines for Price of Shipping

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
CudaMan
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Strange
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1924 Cut Off Touring (now a pickup)
MTFCA Number: 30944
MTFCI Number: 23667
Board Member Since: 2013

OT - Massive Collection of "The Restorer" Magazines for Price of Shipping

Post by CudaMan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello, I have a massive collection of "The Restorer" magazine available, ranging from Volume 1 #1 in 1956 to Volume 62 # 6 in 2018.

"The Restorer" is the official magazine of the Model A Ford Club of America. While building a complete collection for myself, I was sometimes forced to buy one or more lots of mags to get the issues that I was missing. As a result, I accumulated a lot of duplicates, as you can see in the picture.

I am willing to sell them as a lot, in groups, or individually for just the price of USPS Priority flat rate shipping.

Just send me a PM with your name, address, and the dates and/or volume & issue numbers you are looking for and I will reply regarding availability, shipping cost, and payment instructions. Thanks! :)
Attachments
IMG_7165.JPG
Mark Strange
Hillsboro, MO
1924 Cut-off Touring (now a pickup)

Topic author
CudaMan
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Strange
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1924 Cut Off Touring (now a pickup)
MTFCA Number: 30944
MTFCI Number: 23667
Board Member Since: 2013

Re: OT - Massive Collection of "The Restorer" Magazines for Price of Shipping

Post by CudaMan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:54 pm

All of the magazines are spoken for, thanks Doug! Give me a little time to box them all up and I will PM you with the total number of USPS Priority flat rate boxes required and the total to ship all of them. :)
Mark Strange
Hillsboro, MO
1924 Cut-off Touring (now a pickup)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic