StanHowe
First Name: Stan
Last Name: Howe
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 2
MTFCA Number: 19133
Board Member Since: 1999

U & J Carburetor with correct manifold

Post by StanHowe » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:06 pm

I recently bought a bunch of carburetors, unrestored originals. As I can find time to work on them I will have a couple for sale for Model T's even tho most of the carbs are for other cars. Here is what I will have available for delivery within the next month or so. These are restored - ready to run prices.

One!! U & J with correct manifold $900 shipped in the US. This includes the correct U & J choke that I had repopped a few years ago. Last choke I have. First U & J I've had to sell for a year or more.

Two Stromberg OF's. I have been out of ones for sale for awhile. I have a few in the queue but they are either rebuilds or bought and paid for so these are the first I've had for sale. Still holding my price at $650 restored (not just cleaned up and a new needle and seat) and for this deal I'll even throw in the Priority Mail shipping in the US.

One Master - I'm not sure exactly what Model or size it is, they are all good, no price yet, if you want to be on the list for pictures of it when I get it cleaned up send me an email and I'll get them to you. All the other Master carbs I had are sold.

About twenty others coming, as I said, most are for other cars, I will have to get them unpacked and inventoried before I can sell them but there will be some good speedster carbs in the bunch.

Depending on what shows up I may have a couple interesting combinations. I have a couple of those V Mayer manifolds that can be mated up to an S4BF or U & J for a super good looking/running setup. Stay tuned on those. I've bought a lot of carbs in the last six months, still haven't even had time to look at some but I know there are a couple more S4BF's in the boxes.

Thanks,
Stan Howe

Paypal is good, checks are OK, no credit cards, stanhowemt@aol.com 406-949-3448

I prefer email over the forwarding on here because about half of the time I can't open those or respond on my phone.

Topic author
StanHowe

Re: U & J Carburetor with correct manifold

Post by StanHowe » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:06 am

BTT

Topic author
StanHowe

Re: U & J Carburetor with correct manifold

Post by StanHowe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:39 pm

The U & J is spoken for although I may have another one in the pile I bought.

Thanks, MTFCA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic