Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
BenLefebre
First Name: Reuben
Last Name: Lefebre
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: All T's sold now. Selling my parts

My latest A&T parts list available now. Email me

Post by BenLefebre » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:30 pm

My latest Model A & T Ford parts/price list is available now. Just send me an email and I'll attach the list for you. Sorry I don't text. On the list are also some tools, accessories, and some misc. items. Prices have been reduced on many of the items, especially on many of the expensive items such as Model A horns & 1932 Ford boat tail horn , Standard Signal Horn.. T Stewart speedometer parts, such as cable housings, #1913 speedometer drives ,Starter,T Brass & Black air pump , brass top coils ,split rim expander tool, T books, manuals &other booklets -all in like new condition. Lots more items .All are in good condition. Many have been restored. If you bought parts from me in the past you'd know that I sell quality items. Package well, and ship promptly. Please read all the info on the first & last page of the list . If you'd like to see photos -just ask by the item # exactly as on the list. Most items can be shipped via USPS Priority Flat Rate . Thanks for looking, and Happy New Year ! Ben. benlefebre@juno.com

RonJones
First Name: Ronnie
Last Name: Jones
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 comm rdt p/u
MTFCA Number: 23731
MTFCI Number: 32649

Re: My latest A&T parts list available now. Email me

Post by RonJones » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:54 pm

ben I lost your list you sent me . please send it again . thanks ron 239 7075698

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic