Pass word

Can’t log in? Having a problem with the Forums? Have a question about how something works? Get support here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Billy R Key

Pass word

Post by Billy R Key » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:00 pm

I believe I have an old account here under "Billy Key" that hasn't been used in years. The pass word has been lost and in trying to reset it, I get no response through my email.

Failing there, I tried to set up a new account but was informed that my email was already in use by another. (Which of course, would be me)

My email is the same as ever, Wirelake@plateautel.net.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Billy Key

P.S. In submitting this, this popped up on submit... "The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative." so I added an initial.

Mark Gregush
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Gregush
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925 cutdown PU, 1920 Dodge touring, 1948 F2 Ford flat head 6 pickup 3 speed
MTFCA Number: 52564
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: Pass word

Post by Mark Gregush » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:02 pm

Unless you have changed computers in between the last time you logged on and now, and what operating system you are using (Firefox, microsoft etc), you may be able to look at your saved passwords, if you saved them.
Over on the right may be three bars, click on that and look for saved Passwords or Safety/Security. Open which ever and see if you can see your saved Passwords.
Other option might be to open a new email account, most systems allow more than one account.
I know the voices aren't real but damn they have some good ideas! :shock:

1925 Cut down pickup
1920 Dodge touring
1948 Ford F2 pickup

Topic author
Billy R. Key

Post by Billy R. Key » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Thanks Mark,
I haven't posted anything here in probably close to ten years and have been through several computers since then. Evidently I am still in the system.
I have a notebook of pass words filed away with other old records in the bunk house over at the other place. I'll be over there in a few days and I'll see what I can find. If not, I'll take your advice and open a new account.

ChrisB
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Brancaccio
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1909 Roadster 1915 Coupelet 1923 Coupe 1926 Touring
MTFCA Number: 443
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 23136
Board Member Since: 2005

Post by ChrisB » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Sent him an email.

Chris
Chris Brancaccio
MTFCA Webmaster
MTFCA Forum Admin

Mark Gregush
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Gregush
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925 cutdown PU, 1920 Dodge touring, 1948 F2 Ford flat head 6 pickup 3 speed
MTFCA Number: 52564
Board Member Since: 1999

Post by Mark Gregush » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:18 pm

Thanks Chris. I did look him up on the old forum. He had some interesting posts.
I know the voices aren't real but damn they have some good ideas! :shock:

1925 Cut down pickup
1920 Dodge touring
1948 Ford F2 pickup

Topic author
Billy_key

Post by Billy_key » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:46 pm

Chris,
Whoops. I didn't receive your email. Wirelake@plateautel.net is correct.
I feel kind of foolish. I read the main & classified forums everyday but have failed to check this one.

Finally, I found my old user name & pass word but it still won't let me in. Possibly I changed it at a later date. Quien sabe?
(On submitting this, its telling me "Billy Key" is already in use so I'll put down what was in the book.

Billy

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:46 pm.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic