Can’t log in? Having a problem with the Forums? Have a question about how something works? Get support here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Peter, Memphis TN
First Name: Peter
Last Name: Claverie
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1923 Touring

Post by Peter, Memphis TN » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:44 pm

It seems like a new post or an answer to a post on the General Discussion Board, has always shown up at or near the top of the Board.

I recently discovered the OT Board, and specifically a thread started by Freighter Jim some time ago, called "Something to brighten your day." It appears others have also posted items to this thread - so much so that it now has 4 sub-pages.

My question is, Why do new posts to this thread show up at the bottom? Wouldn't it be more convenient for us who check it every day, if new posts showed up at the top, like we're used to?

Just wondering.....

Thanks for all you do for us!

Peter

Mark Gregush
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Gregush
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925 cutdown PU, 1920 Dodge touring, 1948 F2 Ford flat head 6 pickup 3 speed
MTFCA Number: 52564
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: New posts - top or bottom?

Post by Mark Gregush » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:22 am

AS long as I have been reading this forum, new ones have been at the bottom. At some point you might have been able to set yours to show new reply's on top(?), or could have been your search engine. If you want to read the new post just click on the paper with folded corner looking thing next to the title or hold your curser over the title and you can read most of the last post. Works just fine the way it is and esp if you learn the tricks how to use it.
I know the voices aren't real but damn they have some good ideas! :shock:

1925 Cut down pickup
1920 Dodge touring
1948 Ford F2 pickup

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic