Chris emailed that I made it- just want to see.

Can’t log in? Having a problem with the Forums? Have a question about how something works? Get support here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Bill Robinson
First Name: Bill
Last Name: Robinson
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '21 Depot Hack, '25 Touring Car, '26 Roadster Pickup, '27 Tudor, & another '27 Tudor
MTFCA Number: 22487
MTFCI Number: 17887
Board Member Since: 1999

Chris emailed that I made it- just want to see.

Post by Bill Robinson » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Just checking to see how my profile shows up.

I also want to check to see if I can create a link, Here goes-->
The MTFCA NATIONAL TOUR IN COOKEVILLE, TENNESSEE https://tennesseets.weebly.com/2019-mtf ... ville.html
Attachments
One of the Cookeville stops.
One of the Cookeville stops.

dykker5502
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Deichmann
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Touring, 1921 Roadster P/U, 1922 Fordor (danish custom body)
MTFCA Number: 29116
Board Member Since: 2007

Re: Chris emailed that I made it- just want to see.

Post by dykker5502 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:34 pm

Lets use this thread to tell the rest of the gang that we survived the transition and are here now.

I just got in!
Vognparken.jpg
Ford Model T 1914 Touring
Ford Model T 1921 Roadster Pick-up
Ford Model T 1922 Fordor (danish build body)
ECCT, Strobospark, HCCT(Sold), Rebuilding coils

404_not_found
First Name: Dave
Last Name: Wells
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1919 Runabout
Board Member Since: 2012

Post by 404_not_found » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:47 pm

Just testing. Looks like it's working. Thanks Chris.
Attachments
20180929_092324.jpg

dykker5502
First Name: Michael
Last Name: Deichmann
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Touring, 1921 Roadster P/U, 1922 Fordor (danish custom body)
MTFCA Number: 29116
Board Member Since: 2007

Post by dykker5502 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Now it seems the new Forun is taking off and many of the ol' guys are now seen around here.
Ford Model T 1914 Touring
Ford Model T 1921 Roadster Pick-up
Ford Model T 1922 Fordor (danish build body)
ECCT, Strobospark, HCCT(Sold), Rebuilding coils

HaroldRJr
First Name: Harold
Last Name: Schwendeman
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: several

Post by HaroldRJr » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Well, I guess I made it too, but I didn't receive any notification from Chris, however, I certainly am not being critical about that as I can imagine the he is probably "swamped" in trying to keep up with responding to everyone. The way I found out that I was actually on the new forum was to try to respond to a post and asking if anyone actually saw what I had written, and, "lo & behold", Steve Jelf immediately responded by saying, "you're on Harold", and I really appreciated that!

Now then, to admit to my extreme ignorance ref my lack of computer "expertise",....I can get on the new forum just fine, as I just did this morning to write this. My problem now is, that quite frankly, once I'm on here, I have no idea what to do next! Without some really detailed and time consuming careful "study", I can't tell what I've already read, or what's new, or anything! To me, it is overwhelming and I really don't know where to start! That's when I decided to reply to this post by writing this admition of my computer ignorance! I'm confident that I'll eventually learn to deal with all this, but I can't help but think that everybody who says how "user friendly" and easy this is to use must have much more "computer savvy" than I have! I'll learn,....because I'm "DETERMINED", but it's gonna' take awhile!

So, frankly, that's why I just wrote all this, because I really don't know where else to start! I guess I'm wondering if anyone else is as "bewildered" at this point as I am,....???

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic