SOLD: Really Cool Early Reliance Automotive Tool Kit with Lots of Tools and Original Tool Roll

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD: Really Cool Early Reliance Automotive Tool Kit with Lots of Tools and Original Tool Roll

Post by GGZ » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:42 pm

SOLD instantly. Thanks Bob and Thanks MTFCA.

Here is one of the nicer, early automotive tool kits I have seen in a long time. This set is from the Reliance Auto Tool Company. There are multiple tools and two tin boxes of split washers and cotter pins. The tools are mostly plated and are in very good condition. The original canvas tool roll is also nice and in very usable condition. This would be a great item to carry in your proper early car "just in case" or would make a fabulous display piece. A really nice and usable period tool kit.

Take a good look at the photos. What you see is what you get. I'll also throw in a neat old Perfect Circle-Doctor Of Motors hat!

Price is 275.00 INCLUDING shipping in the USA.

I accept PayPal for payment and will ship via FedEx Ground.

Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I DO NOT check PMs and won't see your reply to this post Thanks.
Attachments
tk1.jpg
tk2.jpg
tk3.jpg
tk4.jpg
tk5.jpg
Last edited by GGZ on Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

Re: For Sale: Really Cool Early Reliance Automotive Tool Kit with Lots of Tools and Original Tool Roll

Post by GGZ » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:43 pm

A few more pictures....
Attachments
tk8.jpg
Tk7.jpg
tk6.jpg

Dropacent
First Name: Tim
Last Name: Morsher
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925TT, 1926 Martin-Parry bodied wagon, 1927 mercury bodied speedster

Re: SOLD: Really Cool Early Reliance Automotive Tool Kit with Lots of Tools and Original Tool Roll

Post by Dropacent » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:18 pm

What a neat item. I believe it’s identical to what is pictured in FoMoCo first accessory catalog. Circa 1907

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic