SOLD: New Old Stock KW Accessory Auto Lock Coil Box Ignition Switch With All Its Hardware. A Really Nice One!

Post parts wanted or for sale here

Topic author
GGZ
First Name: Guy
Last Name: Zinnanovich
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 touring, 1915 Speedster
MTFCA Number: 51236

SOLD: New Old Stock KW Accessory Auto Lock Coil Box Ignition Switch With All Its Hardware. A Really Nice One!

Post by GGZ » Fri May 22, 2020 4:59 pm

SOLD! Thanks MTFCA.

This original accessory KW Auto Lock ignition switch assembly is New Old Stock. I mounted it to a switch in order to make sure it works and it does. It includes the rarely found backing plate, two original Yale keys and all the little mounting bolts. The paint is original and very shiny, including the white lettering. The nickel plating on the Yale lock looks like new. Also included is an original, good used coil box mounted ignition switch assembly that looks really nice and also has its mounting hardware. These can be used on any of the 1913 through 1918 metal coil boxes. A great accessory that is rarely found with all its proper pieces.

The price is 150.00 for everything including shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal for payment. Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get.

Please email me directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @) or call 734-730-4274 I do not check PMs and I won't notice your reply to this post. Thank you very much.
Attachments
kw2.jpg
kw3.jpg
kw4.jpg
kw5.jpg