Discuss all things Model T related.
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:36 pm
- First Name: Cameron
- Last Name: Smythe
- Location: Warragul Victoria AU
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:57 am
- First Name: Rachel
- Last Name: Forsberg
- Location: Washington
That's a great idea! Shipping containers make great dry storage spaces as well.
Henry K. Lee
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:09 am
- First Name: Henry
- Last Name: Lee
- Location: South Pittsburg, TN
Having a yard of the wife’s stuff makes for room too!
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:25 am
- First Name: Dave
- Last Name: Hanlon
- Location: NE Ohio
- MTFCA Number: 50191
- Board Member Since: 2018
My old man used hogsheads and engine blocks to make shelves with boards....for more hogsheads and engine blocks !!!