Tulare 2023 IS A GO!!!!!!

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
67pontiac
First Name: William
Last Name: Bennett
Board Member Since: 2010

Tulare 2023 IS A GO!!!!!!

Post by 67pontiac » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:01 pm

Fear Not!! Tulare 2023 will be a GO!!! Steven Chase and I have been working hard to make this event even better than last year. There have been quite a few changes happening and I'll explain in detail a little later. At this point, Tulare is going to be held at the Tulare County Fair Grounds in Tulare. The Board of Directors at The International Ag Center decided not to continue with their Swap-O-Rama and, thus, cancelled the Pre-War/Brass-Era swap meet as well. The 2023 edition of Tulare will closely resemble the "traditional" Bakersfield Swap Meet. It will be a Pre-War/Brass-Era ONLY event. The details are still being worked on. We are planning on having vendor move-in on Thursday afternoon with the swap meet available through about noon on Sunday, or, until everybody "bugs-out". I'll be in contact with many of the vendors and hopefully we can have a very successful event next April. Tentative dates will be April 13 through 16. Again, I'll post more details soon so we can all make plans to attend this premier West Coast Pre-War/Brass-Era event. I hope to see many of you in Tulare next April. With Kind Regards, Bill Bennett

speedytinc
First Name: john
Last Name: karvaly
MTFCA Number: 14383
Board Member Since: 2020

Re: Tulare 2023 IS A GO!!!!!!

Post by speedytinc » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:20 pm

Thats a HUGE relief. Thanks.

Erik Barrett
First Name: Erik
Last Name: Barrett

Post by Erik Barrett » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:42 pm

Great news. I think it will be more like the Bakersfield meet of the old days. That is not to say that Bill and Steven have not scored a home run with the Tulare meet. I have done very well there the last two years. I trust these guys to give us a great experience. I will be there for sure.

KLTagert
First Name: Kathy
Last Name: Tagert
MTFCA Number: 32467
MTFCI Number: 24412
Board Member Since: 2020

Post by KLTagert » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:53 pm

Back to the top - earlier question about Tulare happening.

NorthSouth
First Name: Steve
Last Name: California
MTFCA Number: 50392

Post by NorthSouth » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:59 pm

-
The Tulare (formally the Bakersfield) Swap Meet has been moved from the Agri Center to the Tulare Fairgrounds. Our premier Brass Era/ PreWar swap meet is already "booked" from Thursday afternoon through Sunday morning, April 13 - 16, 2023. We would like to have most 2023 vendors registered before the new year. Please keep my email address handy for future questions. NewNorthSouth@gmail.com
Steven

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD.

BTW; Rumor has it that this event might be immediately followed by the HCCA National Convention/ Hangover Tour right there in Tulare County's beautiful countryside. Please stand by for more details.
-

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic