had a little time to myhself yesterday,

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
RichardG
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Grzegorowicz
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1921 T pickup

had a little time to myhself yesterday,

Post by RichardG » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:46 am

my model t needed a part or 2--so i wonder'd down to LANG''S IN BALDWINVILLE MASS, WOW, got to meet with Don Lang, he took the time to greet me and handed me what i went there for. then took me on tour of the shop, [HOLEY COW] BEING A FARMER them's the words i was tought to use when you see something beond explanation. huge complex full to the roof of every thing from NEW OLD STOCK, to complete cars , i stood next to a 1909 FORD, what a pleasure that was for me, on the cover of his catalog it says LANG'S OLD CAR PARTS. well model t is first in his line up, but he has rooms full of other parts too. every one there making you and i able to keep our t's running, and take the time to say hi; when they walk by, if you ever get close to them on your travel's do your self a favor, if you like old cars, and look them up its worth the trip there. i'm truly thankful DON ,I had a super time there yesterday . GREG.

Steve Jelf
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Jelf
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1923 touring and a few projects
MTFCA Number: 16175
MTFCI Number: 14758
Board Member Since: 2007

Re: had a little time to myhself yesterday,

Post by Steve Jelf » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:06 pm

IMG_2969_2.JPG
Don is always shopping for parts. He's #135 here.
The inevitable often happens.
1915 Runabout
1923 Touring

KeithG
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Gumbinger
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '14 Touring, '26 RPU, '27 Fordor, '27 Touring
MTFCA Number: 4661
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 6866
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: had a little time to myhself yesterday,

Post by KeithG » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Being from Wisconsin we don't get to Lang's area very often. Back in 2017 we went to Maine for a tour and stopped at Lang's afterward. Like Richard,
we were warmly received and had a guided tour by Don and Patty's son, Jim, of the whole place, top to bottom. You almost have to see it for yourself to believe it. They have almost anything for a T or TT, within reason, of course. Something to remember also, is that Don and Patty have 2 sons who are both, together with their spouses, very active in the business so it will probably be there for all of us T'ers for quite some time. A big Thank You to all of the Lang's!

Keith
'14 Touring, '26 Roadster Pickup, '27 Fordor, '27 Touring
Motto: It's hard to build a garage that's tooooo big! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic